Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You've got a secret smile

This is going to be a really relaxed post tonight, just a few videos, I like or find interesting. The first video is just a joke, but I love these commercials and honestly, this guy is bad ass. The second is a song, that kinda reminds me of Paul. I know it makes no sense, but whatever, haha. The third video is a little closer to everyone here, I think. Watch and answer I guess. I think it's important to wonder, and try to fix.

This is my role model. I will be like him one day. haha.


This song kinda reminds me of Paul, for some reason, haha.


Lesbian Love, but Fag Fear?


I don't really have much to say tonight. I'm really tired. So I'll be headed to bed. BTW, I'm looking for topics to blog about, so if anyone has any ideas, it would be helpful. I would just write some of my thoughts, but they would make no sense without a really long back story, so I'll wait till my thoughts recycle or something, if that makes any sense. I'll talk more about  why  I feel that song reminds me of Paul in my next post if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment