Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The First Step

So this if my first post. I really don't know what to write about. I guess I'll start with some basic info about myself. Forgive me if my post seem a bit jumbled. These post will probably just follow my thoughts at the moment I'm typing and may not even quite make sense to some.

But anyways, about myself; some background info. huh; let's see. I am a16 year old teenager living somewhere in Southern California, I am bisexual despite the title and user name. My name is Sean; and I am a closet bisexual. I am a junior in high school; and probably will join a branch of the military.

I don't really know how to start, I don't even know what to talk about. This blog is more experimental than anything else I guess. It may be temporary depending on the response and what I am able to write about.

I guess for myself. I am actually pretty unsure of myself most of the time. I am really pretty shy and reserved in real life, and i guess this is a place for me to open up. I do have a crush currently on a boy. I love him as a friend and would do nearly anything for him. He doesn't know I have a crush on him and he doesn't even know I'm bi. ha ha. But we're really close and who knows maybe some day something will happen. I don't know. We'll see.

I'm really tired so I'll end it here. I'll try to post as often as possible but it's really a time issue.
I don't really know how I should end this either. so bye?

2 comments:

  1. yay! first post, congratz sean :P hey maybe your next post should be about your crush :)wishing u the best with this blog thingy <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! First post complete... I think I'll go back and read my first post now for nostalgia. Blogs can be fun-- and useful too. I can promise that your 'older self' in 5 - 10 years will LOVE to look back and laugh at your past...and its fun to remember :-) So I would give it the ole' college try at least!

    I agree - lets hear about your crush! Also there was something I remember tweeting you would make a good blog post...which I cant recall...

    If nothing else- doing a survey or something is always good fodder. I would say that I would advertise for you on my blog...but I dont think anyone reads it and I dont blame them :-)

    Good Luck! Oh and let me just say now how disgusted I am that you have nice enough weather to go to the beach o.O *is jealous*

    Steve

    ReplyDelete