Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lethal Poison through our systems

Okay, I promised I'd continue on; so I was about to start on my past with Alcohol; I started drinking alcohol which to me to this day; still isn't too big a deal. I mean sure it's not good for me; but I drink in moderation; in fact a lot of my friends are always telling me I need to drink more, because I never get hammered enough, haha. Which probably is true, I make sure I can still function basically. haha. When I drink, I want it to be enjoyable, but not I can't stand up and i'm gonna wake up with a raging headache enjoyable. I'm sure some of you understand.

     I just want to clear one thing up though, I am not like the drugged up kid at school or the kid who's always smoking or the "bad" kid. You guys know whom i'm talking about. Most people when they find out I do any of this stuff, they are shocked. If anyone saw me they would have no idea i did any of the things I do.

     Of all the things I've started and done though, the one I do regret most is starting to smoke cigarettes, ha, this started when I started drinking, I got really hammered one day and decided to try one, then two, then three and so on. Eventually I  became addicted to the nicotine. I've learned that for the most part I'm a social smoker, however I'm out almost everyday, so when I'm with my friends, I smoke, which is like every day. A huge part of why I smoke too, is because Paul smokes, he doesn't mind it as much as I do though; but then again, he's started more recently than I have, so he may not regret it just yet, I didn't when I first started smoking.

     Paul also, is not one of those kids I talked about above, haha, in fact he actually got hammered for the first time over last weekend. Which I should talk about. Because it was awesome.

     Okay, so this last weekend, all my friends and I, a total of 10 of us I think; decided to take a road trip, just to get away from home for a bit and get some R&R. So we ended up deciding we would go up to the desert; Here in California, the desert to go to for rest and relaxation is Palm Springs. So we went there, and one of the people going, we'll call him Robert, has a sister who lived out there, so we stayed with her. Anyways, we went up there friday night and got hammered right when we got there, it was a long drive btw, like 3-4 hours.
I was excited to go because Paul was going to be drinking and I had never seen him drunk and I wanted for something to happen between us so badly. I would tell what happened while we were getting hammered, but the truth is I don't remember, but I've seen some good pictures, haha.

     I do remember however, that eventually people eventually started just passing out one at a time; then I passed out eventually; and I remember waking up early in the morning, with Paul lying right next to me; we slept like basically in the same sleeping bag, because I had one big one and he like got in it, but nothing sexual happened. At least not to my knowledge, although some of my other friends told me afterwords, they thought his hands were in his pants, which I sincerely hope. because I've used that mental image several times recently in my wanking habits. That is something that made me hope more and more the just maybe he's not straight, and if that's the case that he's into me. Though I do think I shouldn't get too attached to the idea so I don't get crushed emotionally.

     Basically the second night, was more or less the same thing, and again he slept like with me, but this time when I woke up, I just gave him like a peck on the cheek, I made sure he was asleep though. I don't know why I did that, somebody could have been watching or he could have like been awake, but now I'm really glad I did it. Because there's always the chance that if I hadn't done it; I might have never been able to do anything like that. Just so you know when I say we slept together, I mean we like slept next to each other, haha, although I have to say I was getting irritating when I tried to roll over and there was the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen but I couldn't do anything to it. ;)

Overall the road trip was fun and we all enjoyed it, when we all got home hugs went all around then we all split and went home, (Paul gives really good hugs). I think this is good for now. I might end up writing some more later today depending on how late it is. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Wow your sleeping bag story is funny-- and jeez maybe he was secretly awake :-) how awesome would that be :-)

    I left my comment on the last one before reading this one-- but don't think Im passing judgement or anything. Your supposed to do this stuff in HS I think.

    Anyways good luck with Paul, and yea maybe one or two more times drinking with him-- maybe you should just talk or something. I've had some *super* fun times with straight-ish people come out of the wonderfully lubricating effects of alcohol on one's inhibitions in high school :-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete