Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So my crush....

Okay, so this is my second post. I don't really know what to post here I guess. But someone suggested that I talk about my crush; so let's see. He's really cute, haha; uhh. He's blond, blue eyed; he's about 6'0" ft (1.82 Meters) and probably between 140 to 150 lbs; He's thin, but he's really cute. He's not some buff kid and toned and stuff, he's just lean, and really cute in my eyes.

I have such a thing for him; I don't know; like yeah, I'd love to bang him, which is completely normal for a 16 year old ;) , but I also just like wish I could just hold him and tell him how I feel and kiss him. It's not even about sex. I honestly have such a big thing for him. I love his personality, he's funny, and fun. At times he's even shy which I find adorable.

He may not be attractive to everyone, or all the "hot stuff" girls at the school; but he's attractive to me; and I just want to hold him. He's really handsome and cute, even though he's no hunk, haha. But he is hott, I saw him today glistening at the beach, trying to get a tan, cause he thinks he's pale, haha. but he's perfect to me. I can't say I love him, because I would say I hardly know the meaning of that word, but I love him as a friend for sure; and how knows, maybe something will come of my crush on him. You never know. oh he says he's straight btw, but myself and some of my other friends have had our suspicions.

1 comment:

  1. Well as you know we all have different tastes-- and I think to really be majorly attracted (in love?) with someone it has to be alot more than just pure physical appearance. I mean everyone has different tastes-- but certainly the people I am most attracted to are people who have a lot of attractive features like personality.

    Its cute the way you write about his flaws or maybe perceived flaws or whatever-- I can tell you *really* have fallen for him hard.

    So... besides not being some buff kid and being blond haired blue eyed (I already feel akin as a fellow blond/blue eyed person!) how did you meet him? How long have you known him? Why do you and some others suspect he might not be 100% straight? Does he talk about girls? What are his interests-- heck what are your interests?

    You have a lot of 'splaining to do! There's plenty to blog about :-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete