Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slowing down

     I'm kinda slowing down with the posts it seems. It's getting more difficult to keep writing. I want to keep going; the only problem is that there's becoming less and less to write about. There seems to be little I've already said, I will keep on blogging, this isn't a goodbye note, not in the least. But I'm just kinda I'm saying, I"ll be slowing down a bit, unless any significant change occurs or unless I just feel like writing.

     I do enjoy it; a lot. However to me, it feels like I've been overly redundant in the last few posts and that it will continue if I try and force myself to write; and I don't like redundancy and it bothers me, the idea of having to force myself to write is irritating. I'd rather not; so I won't.

     However, the point of this post is about my future, which I've mulling over recently. The idea of my future career, after the military; I was really looking into Medical school or law school. But lately, I've been getting more and more interested in politics. My thoughts are, if I can do good in public office, I'd love to try. I have progressive views; leaning left. Now for now, it's just a thought. Politics is a tough field of work, but perhaps after being a doctor or a lawyer for a few years, who knows, Bi congressman? sounds alright.

     Anyways that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. I think I've talked too much about Dominik and love and death in general.
    But a blog is something personal. So you're not writing for an audience, you're writing for yourself. If people stick around and comment once in a while then that's awesome but for me it's not why I blog. It's because I want to write things down. Once it'S written down it helps me cope with it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def agree with Nic. Don't force yourself to write.

    And bi congressmen? I'm sure there are plenty of gay/bi congressmen...we just don't know which are which (well except for a few).

    Steve

    ReplyDelete