Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Future is Untold

     So today was pretty fun. I got to kiss Paul, of course it wasn't as simple as that. And it's not really a kiss. It was a dare, to kiss him through glass. Which was still enormously fun, and I am glad that my friend dared us; It made me wish I could kiss him even more. I had never been so turned on, haha. It was amazing, even though it was cold and kinda odd; but still.

     I wonder if my current lust for him will ever die. It would only make sense if it did, but I don't want it to. But that would be kinda sad too if it didn't and nothing ever happened between us.

Just a side note, I'm talking to TylerTGBH over twitter, and the thought of a threesome between him, Paul and I would be marvelously wonderful.

     I was just thinking, I really wanna go paint balling and stuff; maybe airsofting; I think i'm gonna go this week. I also wanna box again soon. It hurts and I ache afterwards, but i love it, I love how your muscles ache after you work out and stuff. Not the actual working out, but the sore limbs. That was completely off topic. I don't really have any topics.

     I was just thinking about stuff, and I wonder how things will be when I'm older, like when I'm like 30 or 40, if I'll have kids or if I'll be married, or have a partner or if I'll just be a single entrepreneur. Dunno.

The Future is untold

     The future holds so many secrets, I wonder if I'd like what I'd see if I could look ahead. There are so many things that would happen. I wonder how long I'll live. I don't really want to be old. Like where I depend on people and stuff. If I have kids, will they be mine? or will I adopt because I choose to live with a guy. Will I have kids at all? What would they be like? Will I marry a Man or a Woman? So many questions, only time will tell I guess. I wonder I wonder.

2 comments:

  1. I was pretty heavily involved in different sports at your age... Kokondo (form of karate), basketball, tennis, golf, well... just about all of them at one time or another... Mom believed in a well-rounded kid, physically and academically....
    Eventually, that translated into a stint in the military, college, and a professional athletic career while my knees were still young... lol
    I know all about the rush of hard training, altho I was extremely focused on one sport at a time, so I was not achy as much as fatigued at times, the rebound time was VERY compact, because of my conditioning... There is nothing like playing a sport in 'the zone', short of sex, so that can be quite addicting!! There are far worse things to be addicted to, tho!!

    I spent plenty of time, at your age, searching for answers to the questions that you puzzle over... I think it's healthy to search for answers, even though it's impossible to know God's plan for us... I was fortunate at an early age to be blessed with a strong faith that my life is significant, even tho I don't bring children into this world... There are roles for all of us here, whether we know it or not... Living up to their potential is the task for all of us. Do that, and the secrets melt away, and become realizations.
    So, kid, dwell only briefly in that world of maybe, and go out and change the world... Time rushes on, with or without us... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    I still don't get this dare to kiss a guy through glass... i think all of your friends are gay, Sean ;-)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete