Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hell of a time

       Okay, so the point of this post is to post about my first gay experience, and one of my only experiences more or less. I have had 2 experiences. This one was my favorite, it being the first one. I copied this straight from an e-mail I sent to someone; so forgive me if some things don't make too much sense. I didn't see it proper to re-write something I had already written.

     I can't stress enough how lucky I am that this happened. I wish it still happened, but unfortunately it doesn't one day I'll have better experiences to tell though.

    It was a hell of a time.

Okay, so my first experience was when I was about 14, so about two years ago.

 I had a friend come over to my house, we'll call him Kyle. So kyle came over to my house, and somehow we got into the discussion about how good it felt to jerk off (he must have started the conversation cause I'm pretty shy and talking about that is unusual for me), i noticed he had a slight hard on under his jeans; so I "accidentally" spilled some paint on his jeans (I paint occasionally, I'm not good at it though). He didn't seem to mind it much, but i told him to take his pants off so i could throw it in the wash.

I took his pants and threw them into the wash, and when i came back, i noticed that bulge in his boxers had grown substantially; he really wasn't hiding it. I looked at him and told him kinda shyly,

 "Geez, you can go ahead and give yourself some relief if you need to."

 He was like

 "oh well i don't want to do it if your not comfortable with it, and it will be awkward if i do it alone."

 I told him it didn't bug me, so he went ahead and undressed himself, and he must have noticed i was staring, cause he motioned for me to go over to him. I did. He started jerking off and stopped, and looked at me agian, and said

"What? am i gonna do this alone with you staring at me? that would be weird, why don't you just jerk off too so i dont feel so awkward?"

So i kinda nervously started taking off my clothes, cause this was my first experience, and i really was turned on, and he didn't know that i was him that turned me on. when i sat down and started jerking off, it felt really really awkward, but i did it anyways. so we just did that for a few minutes, then he stopped again, and looked at me and said

"Hey, i wanna try something, you up for something different?"

at this point i was more comfortable so agreed. He told me to jerk him off, and he'd jerk me off. We did that until we both came.
Later that night, when we decided to go to sleep; he told me he got boners at night, and asked me to do him a favor. He told me if I woke up, to check if he had a boner. If he did have a boner, to jerk him off while he slept, to take off his boxers, (cause that's all he slept it) and jerk him off.

I was really looking forward to this, but i tried not to see excited, and i nervously accepted. So i kinda waited till he was asleep, and i went down to where he was sleeping, and i guess kinda messed with him till he got a boner, then i sucked him for like a minute, but stopped cause i didn't want him to wake up with me sucking him off; I jerked him and me off at the same time, and i was SOOOO turned on, cause as i jerked him off, he like squirmed and moaned while he was sleeping. He came all over my hand, and woke up. He smiled and thanked me, saying he dream t about it and it felt great. then we went to bed.

So that was my first experience, we did that for few time whenever he would come over. But then he didn't come over as often, and now we barely see each other, and when we do, we don't do it anymore, and im too shy to ask him to do it.

  The other experience I will have to write about, just not now, not yet,but I will. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sean... That was a cool post that brought back many memories of growing up that I'll tell you about some other time... I should tell you something tho... Your buddy Kyle wasn't sleeping... No way, no how!! lol He probably just wanted you to feel all right about the whole thing, and basically gave you permission to do him, while he was 'sleeping'... lol... If you still like him, you might want to give him a call, sometimes... He's probably just nervous to outright ask you for an invite, afraid of what you might say! Sounds like both of you had a nice time, and nobody was hurt, so.... lol thanks for the post! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean

    that was a nice post and brave of u to shareit with us. I do hope u have many more positive experiences in your life

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sean, just dropped in to say hi. I haven't been online much lately AT ALL, but Bob recommended I say to another kid from SoCal blogging about being stuck in the closet.

    I know how it feels, and I know what its like down here in conservative SoCal haha. No fun.

    Anyway, im 19 and live on the coast on my own and yeah...if u wanna know more just check the blog or email me.

    Take care man, hope you stay well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this story sounds familiar :-)

    take care-
    Steve

    ReplyDelete